RTP PHASE 2
SMALL GROUP/PERSONAL ACTIVITIES
START: June 22, 2020
FOCUS: Personal technique, personal skill, and personal fitness only.
Non-Contact activities only. No physical interaction.
No shared equipment (including pennies and water bottles)
- Passing a soccer ball between players will be allowed starting July 22nd.
- No Goal Keepers during drills.
9 players to 1 coach. 10 people maximum.
Minimum of 10 feet between players - This includes during breaks. Players to keep personal items at least 10 feet from each other.
- Water bottle, bag, etc.
Only coaches and players allowed in the field area.
Parents to remain in cars. Carpooling is discouraged.
Parents required to sign COVID Assumption of Risk Form before player can return to practice.
Coaches are required to wear masks at all times.
Players are required to follow appropriate local/state guidelines and requirements regarding personal protective equipment.
Players and coaches will use hand sanitizer when arriving to the field and prior to leaving.
Practice sessions are 1 hour long.
- 45 minutes of activities with a 5-minute buffer in the beginning & a 10-minute buffer at the end.
- Entrance/exit will be proscribed based on which fields we are using.
1-2 sessions per week.
Keep the same 9 players together in a cohort for all of Phase 2.
- Do not move/mix players from one cohort to another.
Parents - Wash and sanitize all personal equipment before and after every training.
Coaches – Wash and sanitize all team equipment before and after every training.
No group celebrations, no high 5’s, Hugs, handshakes etc.
No travel for games or tournaments.