RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
June 7, 2020
Our top priority is to return to play safely. We want to ensure that all of our players can enjoy soccer again while doing our best to keep everyone healthy. We ask that our coaches, players, and families understand and adhere to the guidelines below. These guidelines may change over time to make sure that they meet government, health authority, and soccer association rules/guidelines.
PARTICIPATION IS NOT MANDATORY. ONLY ATTEND ACTIVITIES WHEN YOU ARE COMFORTABLE DOING SO.
• Provide proper field space to meet distancing rules.
• Provide entrance and exit protocol to meet distancing rules.
• Provide hand sanitizer at fields.
• Maintain an action plan in case a player or coach has a positive test.
• Monitor guidance from government and health authorities. Update membership with appropriate changes to policy.
• Monitor personal health and hygiene. Stay home if feeling sick.
• Follow all protocols related to health and safety, including social distancing.
• Enforce rules and guidelines with players.
• Wear a mask.
• Wash hands before and after training sessions.
• Wash and sanitize equipment after training.
• No group celebrations, high 5’s, hugs, handshakes, or contact with players or other coaches.
• Have fun!
• Follow rules and guidelines for safety. Support your teammates to do the same.
• Sanitize hands before and after training sessions.
• Don’t touch anything that doesn’t belong to you.
• Practice social distancing.
• Wash and sanitize equipment before and after training.
• No group celebrations, high 5’s, hugs, handshakes, or contact with other players.
• No spitting.
• Have fun!
• Ensure players are healthy prior to attending any soccer activities. When in doubt, stay home.
• Take player’s temperature prior to training.
• Preferably No carpooling.
• Stay in your car when at practice or games.
• Ensure player equipment is sanitized before and after training.
• Notify Foothills staff immediately if player becomes sick. • Support players by reinforcing these guidelines before attending soccer activities.